Friday, May 24, 2013

Meet the Maker : Z Twist Art

I have to tell you, it's fun having a shop ! 

Our little Pop Up Shop is a riot of colour and handmade goodness.

Some of this bright goodness is coming from the very clever hands of Z Twist Art.

Introducing the second of our Meet The Maker interviews :

Open Door......... A Pop Up Shop by TWNH

Meet the Maker –  Z Twist Art 

Tell us a little about your business ?
Z Twist is a handmade, hands on micro business. It’s all about fibre : colour and texture. I spin, dye, knit, crochet and stitch lovely little things to warm up your world.



How long have you been in business ?
It’s been about 6 years  but starting very slowly and getting more intentional about Z Twist in the past year.

Who inspires you ?
All sorts of things inspire me : people, places, but most of all the natural world around me.



How has TWNH and it’s programs, including Made ‘n Thornbury Craft Market, assisted you in your handmade business journey ?
TWNH has provided above all, a nurturing community for me as a maker. Make Craft Your Business taught many insights and skills and introduced me to a sympathetic cohort of like-minded women.


What are your plans or dreams for your business ?

I plan to keep it small and personal. Continuing to explore creative opportunities, sharing my love of textiles and teaching are priorities for me as a maker.

Thanks for joining us Z Twist Art.

Remember Open Door.....A Pop Up Shop by TWNH is only open til Sunday June 2nd.

We look forward to seeing you at 825 High Street, Thornbury. 

Made n Thornbury Community Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in the Made n Thornbury Market